Board Certified, Fellowship Trained in Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
- University of Virginia – Bachelor of Science in Chemistry with High Distinction
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School – Doctor of Medicine, AOA Honor Society
- University of Southern California – Internship & Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Columbia University – Fellowship in Shoulder Surgery and Sports Medicine
Dr. Goldberg moved to Naples in 2005 as an Orthopedic Surgeon for the Cleveland Clinic, and later served for 5 years as the Chief of Orthopedic Surgery at Physicians Regional Healthcare System. Over the past 15 years, he has successfully treated more than 25,000 patients and has been consistently recognized as one of the top orthopedic surgeons in Southwest Florida.
- 12-time named Castle Connolly and listed in Gulfshore Life Magazine as “Top Doctor” in Southwest Florida.
- 11-time recipient of the Patient’s Choice Award from Vitals.com, awarding doctors that provide exemplary care, based on reviews from patients.
- 10-time Patients’ Choice Compassionate Doctor Award, recognizing doctors who treat patients – not just conditions – with care and grace.
Dr. Goldberg was the first orthopedic surgeon in Southwest Florida to be selected as a member of the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons, an invitation-only association made up of the leading shoulder and elbow surgeons. He has authored multiple publications for the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, the Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Arthroplasty, and regularly teaches surgeons around the country on new techniques and methods.
In 2014 Dr. Goldberg founded Catalyst OrthoScience, a medical device company focused on developing less-invasive surgical implants for orthopedic surgeons to help reduce recovery time and improve outcomes for patients. He holds 10 patents for those innovations, and the devices and tools are used daily by surgeons across the United States.
Dr. Goldberg is an active participant in the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the Florida Orthopedic Society, the Florida Medical Association, and the Collier County Medical Society. He has also been named team physician for Senior PGA golf tournaments across the Southwest Florida area.
Amy White, PA-C
Amy White, PA-C, is a board-certified Physician Assistant with over seventeen years of orthopedic experience. She earned her Masters in Physician Assistant Studies from Kings College in 2004 after completing her Bachelors of Science in Medical Studies from Kings College in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. Amy has worked in orthopedics since 2004, performing physicals, administering joint injections, performing primary wound closures, reviewing diagnostic imaging
and assisting in surgery.
From 2007 to 2014 Amy gave educational orthopedic talks on shoulder anatomy, disorders and treatment at Johns Hopkins Orthopedics in Baltimore, Maryland.
Amy has lived in Naples, Florida since 2017 and
she enjoys weekend adventures with her husband and her two sons.