Board Certified, Fellowship Trained in Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
- University of Virginia – Bachelor of Science in Chemistry with High Distinction
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School – Doctor of Medicine, AOA Honor Society
- University of Southern California – Internship & Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Columbia University – Fellowship in Shoulder Surgery and Sports Medicine
Dr. Goldberg moved to Naples in 2005 as an Orthopedic Surgeon for the Cleveland Clinic, and later served for 5 years as the Chief of Orthopedic Surgery at Physicians Regional Healthcare System. Over the past 15 years, he has successfully treated more than 25,000 patients and has been consistently recognized as one of the top orthopedic surgeons in Southwest Florida.
- 12-time named Castle Connolly and listed in Gulfshore Life Magazine as “Top Doctor” in Southwest Florida.
- 11-time recipient of the Patient’s Choice Award from Vitals.com, awarding doctors that provide exemplary care, based on reviews from patients.
- 10-time Patients’ Choice Compassionate Doctor Award, recognizing doctors who treat patients – not just conditions – with care and grace.
Dr. Goldberg was the first orthopedic surgeon in Southwest Florida to be selected as a member of the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons, an invitation-only association made up of the leading shoulder and elbow surgeons. He has authored multiple publications for the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, the Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Arthroplasty, and regularly teaches surgeons around the country on new techniques and methods.
In 2014 Dr. Goldberg founded Catalyst OrthoScience, a medical device company focused on developing less-invasive surgical implants for orthopedic surgeons to help reduce recovery time and improve outcomes for patients. He holds 10 patents for those innovations, and the devices and tools are used daily by surgeons across the United States.
Dr. Goldberg is an active participant in the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the Florida Orthopedic Society, the Florida Medical Association, and the Collier County Medical Society. He has also been named team physician for Senior PGA golf tournaments across the Southwest Florida area.
Katie Fox, MMS, PA-C
Katie Fox, MMS, PA-C, is a board certified Physician Assistant with over fifteen years of orthopedic experience. She earned her Masters in Physician Assistant Studies with a clinical emphasis in Sports Medicine and Orthopedics from Midwestern University in Glendale, AZ. Prior to that, Katie graduated Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from Wartburg College in Waverly, IA.
Since 2005, Katie has been evaluating and treating patients, administering injections, and performing fracture care. With a background as a collegiate athlete, Katie understands and has a passion for the diagnostics and treatment of the musculoskeletal system.
Katie leads an active lifestyle and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children.