A Board-Certified, Fellowship-Trained Specialist in Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
Dr. Goldberg moved to Naples in 2005. He first served the Cleveland Clinic as an orthopedic surgeon and later as Chief of Orthopedic Surgery for five years when it became Physicians Regional Hospital. We’ve treated more than 25,000 patients from diagnosis to recovery and we are consistently recognized as one of the region’s top orthopedic surgery practices.
In 2014, he founded Catalyst OrthoScience, a medical device company focused on less-invasive surgical implants with a mission to reduce recovery time and improve patient outcomes. He holds ten patents for these devices and tools, now used daily by surgeons across the country.
Dr. Goldberg was the first orthopedic surgeon in Southwest Florida to be selected as a member of the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons, an invitation-only association made up of the leading shoulder and elbow surgeons. He has authored multiple publications for the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, the Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Arthroplasty, and regularly teaches surgeons around the country on new techniques and methods.
Dr. Goldberg is an active participant in the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, the Florida Orthopedic Society, the Florida Medical Association, and the Collier County Medical Society. He has also been named team physician for Senior PGA golf tournaments across the Southwest Florida area.
- University of Virginia – Bachelor of Science in Chemistry with High Distinction
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School – Doctor of Medicine, AOA Honor Society
- University of Southern California – Internship & Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- Columbia University – Fellowship in Shoulder Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- First orthopedic surgeon in the region invited for membership in the American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons Association
- Author of multiple articles in the Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery, the Journal of Shoulder & Elbow Surgery, and Journal of Shoulder & Elbow Arthroplasty
- Holds 10 patents for orthopedic devices and tools for shoulder surgery
- Teacher of new surgical techniques and methods for surgeons nationwide
- 12-time Castle Connolly Top Doctors® honoree
- Listed in Gulfshore Life’s “Top Doctors in Southwest Florida”
- 11-time recipient of the Patient’s Choice Award from Vitals.com, recognizing doctors who provide exemplary care based on patient reviews
- 10-time Patients’ Choice Compassionate Doctor Award
Meet Amy White, PA-C
Amy is a Board-certified physician assistant with over 18 years of orthopedic experience. She has worked in orthopedics since 2004, performing physicals, administering joint injections, performing primary wound closures, reviewing diagnostic imaging and assisting in surgery. From 2007 to 2014, Amy gave educational orthopedic speeches on shoulder anatomy, disorders and treatment at Johns Hopkins Orthopedics in Baltimore, Maryland. She has lived in Naples, Florida since 2017 and enjoys weekend adventures with her husband and two sons.
- Kings College, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania – Bachelor of Science in Medical Studies
- Kings College, Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania – Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies