Dr. Goldberg’s early life experiences paved the way for his orthopedic career. His achievements included the following:
- Undergraduate Degree in Chemistry at the University of Virginia
- Rutgers Jersey Medical School
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Society Honors
- Rutgers Championship Rugby Team Captain
After graduation, Dr. Goldberg completed his residency, further research, and training in the field. His accomplishments included:
- Orthopedic surgery residency at the University of Southern California
- Fellowship in shoulder surgery and sports medicine at Columbia University
- Published Scholarly articles and textbook articles
- Medical assistant position for university sports teams
- Best Clinical Research Project Award for 2004
His Practice and Teaching Career
Dr. Goldberg came to Naples in 2005 as a physician at Cleveland Clinic Florida. His research projects have been presented at national meeting; he served as a faculty member teaching current techniques to other orthopedic surgeons. He published studies in the 2009 and 2008 Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, the most prestigious journal in the orthopedic field. He served as team physician at the 2007 and 2008 ACE Group Classic Senior PGA golf tournament in Naples, where he treated the professional golfers at the tournament.
Outside of work, Dr. Goldberg enjoys golf, travel, fishing and spending time with his wife and three children.
Our office participates in many different insurances. Please contact our office at 239-674-3694 to verify.
To save time on the day of your appointment, please fill out this form and bring it with you: Patient Form Registration